The library would like to accommodate your needs. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
- The entrance to the library has an automatic door. An LSTA* Grant brought the automatic door to our library.
- There is a walker with a basket available for patrons to use, purchased with an LSTA Grant.
- One internet station is designed for those with vision difficulties, purchased with an LSTA Grant.
- Magnifying glasses and a full spectrum reading lamp are available, purchased with an LSTA Grant.
- There are large print books as well as three different formats of audiobook in our collection.
- Our staff can assist you in downloading on-line books.
- Our staff can assist you with your e-reader (we will do our best).
- The library may be able to arrange delivery to the homebound.
- Service animals are welcome in the library.
- Hearing Loops at the desk: A hearing loop uses induction technology to transmit sound from a public address system’s microphone directly and wirelessly to a hearing aid’s built in receiver, while also reducing background noise. An LSTA Grant brought the hearing loop technology to our library.
- Desktop Magnifier for low vision patrons, magnifies anything up to 82x. This unit belonged to Ethel Abel, and was donated to the library by Kate Hardt.
*Library Services and Technology Act