Due to a budget shortfall at the IRS, very few tax forms are being provided to libraries to distribute to the public this year. Forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ should be arriving shortly (1.29.2014). We will not be receiving ANY instruction booklets this year.
The IRS is encouraging people to print their forms at home, or request that forms be mailed to their home by doing one of the following:
- Print forms by visiting www.IRS.gov/forms
- Request forms by mail by visiting www.IRS.gov/orderforms
- Request forms by mail by calling 1-800-826-3676
* We will print state forms at the library until we receive our order from the State of Wisconsin. Those forms have not yet arrived either. You can print your own State of Wisconsin tax forms by clicking here: http://www.revenue.wi.gov/html/taxind14.html
* If you wish to file your taxes online, you may sign up to use one of our laptop computers for up to three hours at a time in order to do so. Please call ahead to schedule time on the laptop.
* If you are not computer savvy and you want us to help you order your Federal forms, we will assist you in any way that we can.
Please remember that we are not accountants or tax professionals here at the Mondovi Public Library. We cannot tell you which forms you need or help you fill in any information on your taxes.