Trempealeau County Reads
This year’s Trempealeau County Reads selection is The Big Finish by Brooke Fossey.
The Big Finish “delivers an unflinching look at growing old, living large, and loving big, as told by a wise-cracking man who didn’t see any of it coming.”
- Arcadia Public Library– Trivia Week: Week of September 13
Stop in to pick up a Trivia Bookmark any time this week!
- Arcadia Public Library– Take Home Fall Craft: Week of September 20
- Independence Public Library– The Big Finish Book Discussion
Tuesday, September 21, 5:30 pm
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/459924778428530/
- Shirley M. Wright Memorial Library (Trempealeau)– The Big Finish Book Discussion
Wednesday, September 22, 2 pm OR 6:30 pm
- Galesville Public Library– The Big Finish Book Discussion
September 27 at 10:30 am
- Whitehall Public Library– The Big Finish Book Discussion
September 28 at 3 pm
- Independence Public Library– Bingo with the Aging and Disability Resource Center
Wednesday, September 29, 2:00 pm
Join Independence Public Library and staff from the Trempealeau County ADRC for a fun afternoon of bingo, prizes, and lots of fun! This event will be held in the upstairs of the Library in the Opera House. The ADRC can arrange transportation for area seniors who would like to attend– contact the library for more info. FREE and open to anyone!
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/391348146034151/
- Arcadia Public Library– Chair Yoga
September 30 at 5:15 pm
- Whitehall Public Library– Self Defense Class
October 2 at 9:30 am
- Blair Public Library– The Big Finish Book Discussion
October 2 at 10 am
- Arcadia Public Library– The Big Finish Book Discussion
Tuesday, October 5th at 5:30 pm
About Trempealeau County Reads (TCR): This annual program brings together our whole community to enjoy a single book as a community. The nine Library Directors of Trempealeau County team up to select a book that we think will spark conversations, bring learning opportunities to our libraries, and give people a chance to try a book that they may not have found on their own.
All TCR events are free and all are welcome to participate. If you have questions about physical access, need handouts in alternate format, or require American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation or other reasonable accommodation to participate, please contact your local library.