Website ILS/ILL Coordinator
The Winding Rivers Library System (WRLS) offers a rare opportunity to work, and serve, in a library system impacting over 280,000 residents living in western Wisconsin. WRLS is seeking a full-time ILS/ILL Coordinator. This position reports to the WRLS Director and includes the following responsibilities:
- Oversees the operation of the ILS and ILL services
- Provides initial and on-going training for member library staff
- Maintains consortial documentation
- Conducts regular site visits to member libraries
- Communicates frequently with member libraries
- Provides proactive ILS reports
- Coordinates interlibrary loan (ILL) services
WRLS is a public library system located in West Salem, WI (just east of La Crosse) serving 34 public libraries in seven counties, covering over 5000 square miles, in communities ranging in size from 288 to 52,000 residents.
This position requires:
- A masters degree from an ALA accredited institution and two years of relevant professional experience; though experience and an interest in further education will be considered.
- Experience working with Sierra/Innovative Interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to serve a diverse array of libraries and staff.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to drive long distances in various Wisconsin weather conditions.
This position offers:
- The opportunity to make a difference for libraries in west central Wisconsin.
- Committed and dedicated colleagues, appreciative member library staff, a supportive and forward-thinking board of trustees, and a collaborative mindset among library systems around the state.
- The opportunity to live, work, and play in the incomparable driftless region of Wisconsin.
- Full-time salary of $56,448.
- Two weeks of vacation after six months, four weeks after a year; health, dental, life, and income continuation insurance; and Wisconsin retirement.
- A flexible schedule.
Send questions and/or application (cover letter & resume) to Kristen Anderson / firstname.lastname@example.org / 608-789-7119. Applications received before January 5, 2018 will receive first consideration.