Stream films anytime, anywhere on your preferred devices.
Free for you—brought to you by your library.
Kanopy Tickets Overview:
- Instead of play credits, users will have a monthly ticket allotment.
- Each ticket represents $1 in cost to your library.
- Every title is labeled with a ticket value and viewing window.
- The Great Courses will be included in the ticket system.
- Provides clearer insight into the maximum cost per patron each month.
- Better represents your library’s costs.
- Easier for patrons to know how many tickets they have.
- Clearer information on viewing period.
How are content types ticketed?
- Regular PPU (Public Performance Use): $2/play, 2 tickets
- Major Studio: $4/play, 4 tickets
- Kanopy Kids: Not included in ticket system
- Shorts (Single titles with running time of 30 mins or less): $1/play, 1 ticket
- Bingeable episodic content (including Great Courses): Pricing, tickets, and viewing period variable based on total running time
For more information on the new ticket system, check out this video.